You’re at the drive-thru, and you’ve finally made it to the order screen. You’re all set to order your meal—but then your app crashes. Again.
We feel your pain. And we know that you’re not the only one with this problem. In fact, McDonald’s app has been known to crash more than a few times.
But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Below, we’ll give you a few quick fixes for when your McDonald’s App not working.
What to Do When Your McDonald’s App Isn’t Working
If your McDonald’s app isn’t working, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue.
First, try restarting your phone. This will clear out any temporary glitches and should get the app working again. If that doesn’t work, try deleting and reinstalling the app. This will ensure that you’re running the latest version of the app and should fix any issues that may be causing it to not work properly.
If you’re still having problems, contact McDonald’s customer service. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get your app up and running again.
Troubleshooting Common Issues With the McDonald’s App
If you’re experiencing tech problems with the McDonald’s app, we’re here to help. Below are some of the most common issues and how to fix them.
Problem: App isn’t loading
-Close and reopen the app
-Disable then re-enable Wi-Fi or cellular data
-Restart your device
-Delete and reinstall the app
Problem: App isn’t recognizing my McDonald’s loyalty account
-Make sure you’re logged in to the app with the same email address and password you use for your loyalty account on mcdonalds.com
-Try resetting your password by clicking “Forgot Password?” on the login screen
Problem: I can’t place an order
How to Check Your Wi-Fi or Network Connection
If you’re having issues connecting to the internet or your network, there are a few quick things you can check. First, make sure that your Wi-Fi is turned on and that your device is in range of the router. If you’re using a cellular data connection instead of Wi-Fi, make sure that you have enough data left for the month.
If you’re still having problems connecting, try restarting your router and/or your device. If that doesn’t work, go to your device’s settings and delete the McDonald’s app. Reinstall it, then sign back in with your account details.
How to Delete and Reinstall the McDonald’s App
If you’re still having issues, the next step is to delete the app and then reinstall it. This might sound like a pain, but it’s actually not that bad.
Here’s how to do it:
– On your device, go to Settings > Apps > McDonald’s App.
– Tap on Uninstall.
– Once the app is uninstalled, head over to the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play Store (for Android devices), and search for “McDonald’s.”
– Tap on the McDonald’s app listing.
– Tap on Install.
– Once the app is installed, open it and try logging in again.
Tips for Successful Order Placement Online
Here are a few tips to make sure your order goes smoothly:
– Make sure you have a strong internet connection. If you’re using your phone, try turning off cellular data and connecting to Wi-Fi instead.
– Make sure you have the latest version of the app installed. You can check for updates in the App Store or Google Play Store.
– Close the app and restart it. This can sometimes fix minor glitches.
– Make sure you’re using the correct username and password. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it on the login screen. You can check another app tweakvip here you can find many apps.
– Still having trouble? Try placing your order over the phone instead.