You are a music lover or maybe you are using beats for other purposes. Whatever the reason is, now that you have your own beats wireless headphones and you want to connect them with your laptop or your phone.
Need not worry. Connecting beats with any device, whether it is a laptop or a phone, is quite simple. Connecting beats to your device is a simple process like you follow while connecting other Bluetooth devices to your laptop or your phone.
If you don’t know how to connect your beats to your device, this piece of the guide is for you. It will tell you how to connect wireless beats to the laptop. The topics that this article will cover include:
- How to connect Beats to a Windows laptop
- How to connect Beats to an Android phone
- How to connect Beats to an Apple Mac
- How to connect Beats to an iPhone
1. How to Connect Beats to a Windows Laptop
Connecting your wireless beats to your Windows laptop is really easy as you will witness yourself after reading this simple guide.
- Make sure your laptop and headphone are close to each other. The distance between them should not exceed 25 feet.
- First of all, you need to be sure that your wireless beats are turned on. To turn on your beats, press and hold the power button located on your Beats headphones for around five seconds and leave the button when you see the light turned on. Now that your Beats is On, it will be discoverable by any device in its vicinity.
- Now press the Windows+I key on the keyboard of your laptop. Or you can also tap on the Windows icon at the bottom left corner of your laptop’s screen and search for the Setting option and click on it. Following any of these steps will open settings on your laptop.
- You will see a Devices option there, click it.
- Now click the ‘Bluetooth and other Devices’ option located in the pane on the left side of your screen.
- Toggle on Bluetooth by the On/Off toggle switch under Bluetooth and Other Devices option.
- Now your laptop is ready to pair with any Bluetooth devices located nearby.
- Click the ‘Add Bluetooth or Other Device’ option and then select Bluetooth from the Window that opens.
- The laptop will search for nearby devices. Select Wireless Beats from the list of available options and there you go; your laptop is now connected to your wireless beats.
2. How to Connect Beats to an Android Phone
- Even in this case you need to press and hold the power button and wait until the light blinks. The light indicates that the device is now turned on, discoverable and ready to be connected.
- Locate the Settings option on your mobile.
- Open Settings and you will see an option, ‘Wireless and Networks.
- Open Wireless and Network option, there you will see Bluetooth option.
- Click the Bluetooth option and turn on Bluetooth.
- After Bluetooth is turned on successfully, click on the Pair New Device option under the Bluetooth option.
- This will show you a list of available Bluetooth devices nearby.
- Search for your Wireless Beats and click to connect with them.
- It will take a little time before the mobile successfully connects with your wireless headphones.
- Now you can enjoy music and listen to whatever you want on your Beats.
3. How to Connect Beats to an Apple Mac
- Press and hold the power button on your Beats unless the light blinks, the blinking indicates that the headphones are now turned on.
- Now open the System Preferences on your Mac to open options related to Bluetooth and other devices.
- The next step is to turn on the Bluetooth on your Mac. To do this click the Bluetooth option to see the settings related to Bluetooth.
- Now check if the Bluetooth is on that you will see on the left side. If it is off, click on ‘Turn Bluetooth on’ that’s also located on the left of the screen.
- Once the Bluetooth is turned on on both of your devices, you can search for the Wireless Beats option on your Mac. If the headphones are nearby, the Mac will instantly discover them and will include them in the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- Click on that Wireless Beats option and connect your headphones to your Mac with ease.
4. How to Connect Beats to an iPhone or iPad
You may have an Apple iPhone with you and want to connect your iPhone or iPad with your Beats. So, let’s dive in.
- First of all, turn on your Beats headphones to make them ready to be discoverable and to connect them with your Apple iPhone. To turn on your Beats headphones, press and hold the power button located on your headphones until a light flash indicating that the device has now been turned on.
- Now that your headphones are turned on, you can proceed to your phone and make it ready to connect to Beats.
- On your iPhone or iPad, you need to be sure that the Bluetooth is turned on before heading forward. If the Bluetooth is not on, you can do so by opening Settings from the applications menu on your iPad or iPhone.
- In Settings, you will see the Bluetooth option. Click it.
- If the Bluetooth on your iPhone or iPad is turned off, turn it on.
- Once the Bluetooth is on, you could see the available Bluetooth devices present nearby your Apple device.
- From those devices, click the Wireless Beats and your iPhone or iPad will be connected to your Beats.
- Once the connection is established, you can listen to the songs, music, or podcasts or whatever you want to.
Bluetooth has its range of connectivity with respect to distance. It does not work with devices that are located far from each other. To effectively connect two Bluetooth devices to each other, you should be assured that they are closer to each other, with the distance between them is not greater than 30 feet.
For perfect and smooth working of the connected devices make sure that they are as close as possible to each other and you will be able to have a perfect experience.