When you plan on getting your hair styled or streaked, what do you do? You start by looking for a good hair salon near you, find out their address, and search for reviews and ratings by customers.
Today, every consumer will check for a brand’s reputation online before he buys almost anything. So far as his own image is concerned, do you think he will take it lightly? Certainly not; he will make sure the salon he visits is highly rated by customers on social media platforms and search engines.
That’s why if you run a salon in Maryland, it’s in your interest to sign up with a leading marketing agency in Maryland that can manage your online reputation for you. This means they will listen to your customers, engage with them, and get feedback to improve your services.
How does a professional reputation management service ensure better sales for your salon business in Maryland?
You already know how a solid business reputation can impact your revenue. While this is true for all businesses, reputation management services seem critical for those in the beauty industry. Unless the customer sees positive reviews about your brand online, he won’t call to book an appointment. Review websites like Yelp and Google My Business bring in or warn clients depending on the reviews you get.
How can you be sure the marketing agency you hire will do this for you? Here are some steps they take to manage your brand reputation:
- Monitoring consumer reviews can appear to be a time-consuming and daunting task. However, reputation management experts will use salon software to view and handle these for you.
- While all reviews may not be positive, it’s important to take care of even the negative ones. You will be surprised how many users read a brand’s response to negative reviews before buying from them. According to studies, more than 50% of users expect responses to their reviews within a week’s time!
- When you hire experts for beauty salons and spas marketing, they will make sure every guest records his experience whenever he visits your salon. If you offer 5-star services each time he comes, they will ensure he reviews your business and rates you so that your reputation boosts. Reviews left by clients on Google My Business, Instagram or Facebook pages, or Yelp can get you noticed.
- Claim business listing: Reputation management experts will claim business listings on Yelp, Bing Places, Google My Business, etc. They will put your contact information like address, phone number, and hours of operation accurately, and update these to help people get in touch with you.
- Track your brand mentions: When you find a “marketing agency near me” to help you manage your online reputation, they will monitor reviews for your company online. While responding to negative reviews, they will ensure the customers can reach out to them for a solution or rectification. They will provide your clients with contact details to prove that your brand is accessible anytime.
- Highlight your top reviews: The best way to get more customers to your salon is to publish positive reviews about your brand on social media platforms. You can trust your reputation management services to do this for you. They will post before and after images of hairstyles, nail art, and other types of beauty treatments to lure customers.
For all these benefits and more, it makes sense to find a marketing company to handle your online reputation. Ultimately, your image will make a world of difference to your success.